Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weight Update

I'm weighing in early (Saturday instead of Monday) because we're going to Dallas this weekend for our 3rd anniversary and won't be back til late Monday and I weigh in in the mornings. This also means I'll get a couple extra days to enjoy Dallas restaurants without the stress of a weigh in hanging over my head the whole weekend (Indian food here I come!!)

With that being said: I lost 6.6 for week 2! That means I'm 13.7 pounds down for two weeks. Woot woot! Hopefully this momentum continues. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing! Keep up the good work and the postings - they are inspiration for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's terrific! I hope you keep it up and that you didn't go too crazy with the Indian Food (I would have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: You will notice I went back and replied to your other posts! Sorry I got behind but I promise I am reading. Is there anyway to get a notice when you post a new blog? Anyway to that that up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SJ - I DID go too crazy with the Indian. see my most current post lol. And you can probably add me to your google reader feed. Just go to your gmail, click on "more" up on the top and select "reader" then you can add subscription on the left side. That should give you a notice when I post an update.

    ReplyDelete