Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome!

Hiya!

My regular readers will probably be wondering why I'm starting ANOTHER blog. Well, there are several reasons. For one, my old blog title will no longer fit once we move as it was started as a blog to write about my life living in Coeur d'alene, ID. Second, I was no longer inspired by that blog and I wanted to change my focus to things I really want to write about:

Travel. Food. Books. Dogs. 

Just kidding (kinda) on the last one. I love my dogs and they're cute so I will probably be posting more pictures of them! Mainly I want the freedom to write about whatever inspires me. 

What to expect to see: 
  • When we move from place to place for work, I want to post our adventures, frustrations, and everyday experiences. 
  • I want to share the books I'm reading and give my honest reviews/opinions
  • Everyday eats. This is a new project I'm started which emulates healthy lifestyle blogs I read where they post every meal they eat as the exposure makes one more conscious of what is going inside one's mouth. I want to see if it makes me eat better!
  • Step by step recipes I try out of cookbooks or from online resources. 
  • Pictures of family, friends... and dogs!

What it boils down to is that this is going to be an online journal with some specific topics that will be addressed often but I'm also going to write about whatever I want if I find inspiration. A lot may be my own opinion as I'm writing for me. I just hope I inspire readers here and there along the way - in the form of an inspiring photo, delicious recipe, or new book!

Here's to new blogs! (Wish I had a cocktail...)


2 comments:

  1. I like the look of your new blog. The colors are really nice. I will be a faithful follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say how cute the puppies look!!!

    ReplyDelete