Thursday, September 20, 2012

Monday Through Wednesday Eats

Monday Dinner: 


A slice of spicy chicken (frozen) pizza; tomato salad with shallots, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, fresh parsley, salt & pepper; Mexican cervesa!


Followed by a (homemade) strawberry cupcake with strawberry frosting.

Tuesday Breakfast:


Turkey, egg, and cheese on a (locally made) jalapeno bagel with a touch of light Miracle Whip. And ice water!

Tuesday Lunch: 
 
 

This was at work.... an Indian Lean Cuisine and Greek yogurt with fresh strawberries.

Tuesday Snack:


Four tomatoes fresh out of the garden!

Tuesday Dinner: 
 

Lemon pepper salmon, green beans sauteed with toasted almonds, a tiny baked potato with a pat of butter. And ice water!


And for dessert the last strawberry cupcake!

Wednesday Breakfast: 
 

Every two weeks or so Paul and I will go on a breakfast "date" where we will usually get McDonalds breakfast. I don't care what all you haters say, there is something about their McMuffins and hashbrowns! This was an egg and cheese McMuffin, hashbrown, and diet Coke.

Wednesday Lunch:

So I discovered something when I had lunch Wednesday. It feels really weird taking pictures of your food when you're in a restaurant. So I chickened out. I was out to lunch to a local restaurant called Capone's with my co-worker Jill and just couldn't do it. But I can tell you that I had a buffalo chicken salad with a couple triangles of garlic bread and ice water! This is the text from the menu I found online...
 

Wednesday Snack:  
 

Salted nut roll. Classic. Stella wanted it really bad. I also had a small piece of ice cream cake at work for a co-worker's birthday. Too many snacks so I skipped on dessert after dinner.

Wednesday Dinner: 


Dinner was skinless chicken thighs, brown rice, and a crap load of stir fried veggies. Broccoli, green cabbage, purple (yes really!) bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, green beans, carrots. I made a special sauce using this recipe from Real Simple. Soy sauce, brown sugar, fish sauce, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, fresh ginger.


A little while later I was hungry again! So I had a fuji apple. While playing Lord of the Rings Online.

Nerd alert.

1 comment:

  1. Everything you ate sounded good to me (even the McDonald's!). The strawberry cupcakes look like they were bought at a bakery (future business venture?). P.S. I like your nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete