Monday, August 19, 2013

20 Questions

I'm stealing this from a website called Hi Sugarplum just because I thought it would be fun (really I'm just procrastinating, avoiding trying to write book reviews for the last 6-8 books I've read).

1) What is your road trip essential snack? 
Harisbo Gummy Bears. I had a German teacher, Herr Wolf, who had sacks of these things from Germany, only his were like 10 years old so they were hard as rocks. We called them Gummi Rocks. So good.)

2) You've been handed two free round-trip tickets... who are you taking and where are you going?
Totally taking Paul and we're going to Japan.

3) What was your high school jam?
Backstreet Boys - I Want it That Way and Eminem - Without Me (total opposite ends of the spectrum)

4) Would you rather have a perfect bum or a flawless face?
I would rather have a flawless face and butt implants.
5) What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
Keeping up with the Kardashians 

6) What's your ringtone?
I can't stand other peoples' ringtones that are songs or annoying sounds so mine is just a classic ring sound. 
7) How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
I was 17 and it was GROSS. 
8) Do you have any siblings and if so where are you in the birth order?
If you count just me and my biological brother, I'm the oldest. If you count my step brothers and adopted half brother then I'm in the middle. :\
9) What physical quirk were you born with?
I can move my scalp and wiggle my ears

10) What was your first car and did you name it?
A 1996 Dodge Spirit and no. 

11) What would you request for your last supper?
Thai curry, chicken soft shell tacos, fleishkuekla, chocolate cake, calamari, a margarita, and my mom's spaghetti. And then I would throw up. 
12) Have you ever been hospitalized and if so what for?
Yes, I had an ovarian cyst that was like the size of two softballs fused together. I lost an ovary in the process and was bummed that they wouldn't put the cyst in a jar for me to look at afterwards. I also had surgery to remove a 50 cent piece sized piece of chicken from my esophagus, but I didn't have to stay in the hospital for that. 
13) How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or are you just right?
I'm pretty satisfied with my height, which is between 5'9" and 5'10". Yesterday I went to dinner with 2 girls who were about 6' though and I felt so short. It was bizarre. 
14) Do you prefer to DIY or to hire it out?
I wish I was DIY capable but I'm sure I'd screw it up so I'll hire someone!
15) What do you eat for breakfast?
Typically an egg, turkey sausage, and cheese English muffin OR 2 Eggo waffles with peanut butter and real maple syrup. 
16) What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Travel blogger and food critic!
17) Finish this sentence: Every room needs...
Something colorful

18) How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
Every other day. My best hair secret: A top knot will cover up a bad hair day every time. 

19) Will you leave the house without makeup?
Without hesitation. 
20) You just unloaded your Halloween haul... what candy do you go for first?
Twix and Kit-Kat. 
21) What totally insane talent do you posess? 
The ability to watch the first two seasons of Scandal in 4 days! Haha, I don't know. I can tell you what's wrong with random strangers' wheelchairs and how to fix them. 


So I guess that's actually 21 questions... but it was fun. My fellow bloggers - I would love to read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment