Monday, February 25, 2013

Weigh in Update

Officially down 21.2 pounds.

Things I've been doing:

Not cutting anything out but trying to reduce portion sizes and stop when I feel full. What an evolutionary concept!

Drinking water like it's going out of style. So much that I think I screwed up my electrolytes a little (sodium/potassium in the cells) and I got some pretty bad charley horses a few nights ago.

Things I should be doing more of:

Exercise. I walk quite a bit at work but other than that I haven't done anything.

Cutting back on sweets. Its nearly Easter and those evil Cadbury Mini Eggs are out! We've already gone through 2 bags (however Paul has eaten 3/4 of the supply). I hope my scale isn't wrong since I've been eating Mini Eggs and losing weight. Hmmm...

This week I'm going to try to do a little more walking around the neighborhood.

We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Whatever you're doing is working, so keep it up and the money will be yours!

    ReplyDelete